Sunday, April 24, 2011

Checking In

This wonderful cover is by Deepy Dapper who created both of my covers

I thought that I should at least pop my head in to say hi, even if I don't have that much fun and exciting news.  Well actually I do have great news.  It is about a new book coming out.  But nope, it isn't about my books coming out.


My husband is about to release his first e-pub book on the 26th!  It is a wonderful children's story that takes place in the misty woods of western Washington beside a mysterious and quaint coastal village.  One adventurous boy is about to find himself amidst the Whispering Ferns.  I think that he might turn it into an online series, which I would love since it is such a fun book.  I'll let you more of the purchasing details when it is released on Tuesday.

Until then Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment