Thursday, March 15, 2012

Times They are a Changing....

I love that cliche question, Where will you be in five years?  I have always been very optimistic about my future and so I've never been the one to answer with a shrug.  Something big and wonderful is always just about to happen in my life.
"I'll be a writer."
"I'll own a small bed and breakfast."
"I'll live on the ocean."
"I'll travel the world."
These are the answers that I've given all of my life and they are the ones that I still would give out today except that the question should be Where do you wish you could be in five years?  Things don't always happen the way that you wanted them to.  I'm a bit more of a realist than I used to be but I still will always see faint rainbows on any horizon.

I'm back again from another long absence.  I've been busy over the last couple of months.  Some of what has kept me busy was fun, most of it has been very difficult adjustments.  The thing that keeps me positive is my dreams about tomorrow and what great things are still to come.  I promise that you'll be hearing from me a bit more again.  I have many things to tell you about.  Next month I'm going to a writer's conference (Thanks Penny!) and I'm finally starting to format my first e-book release.  I'm done fretting over if the comas are in the right place or not.  A Taste of Honey is a fun read and it is about time that all of you get to enjoy it!

I hope that these tiny rays of spring have come to your home!  I can't wait for some bold flowers to spring out of the earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment