Saturday, November 5, 2011

November Crazyness

Tired but happy-I think Droopy portrays this well.
Yup, it has been even worse than I thought!  The first couple of days of my WireWillow Grand Opening sale I did quite a bit of business and so I've been running around getting things boxed up and shipped out.  I've also had a lot of work to do with those crazy 12 hour days when I turn into a grunting, groaning and tired monster. 

Then there is my NaNoWriMo book.  It went really well the first two days and then I just got burnt out with work and needed to take a day (or two) off.  I'm at 4,545 words but I should be at 6,668.  Oh well I've got two days off and I'm sure that I'll catch up, once I've caught up on my sleep! 

I hope that everyone else is enjoying this last sprint of days until we are all knee-deep into the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you are 4,545 words ahead of me. I failed at that project before I even got started. I've got the makings of a great story. But so far they are all in my head. Good luck, you've got more gumption in your little finger than I've got in my whole being.

    ReplyDelete