Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Quiet Nights

Note: The above is not me, I'm brunette.
I honesty tried to give up night audits.  When I left my last job and moved further up north I told myself that I would stop them all together.  I don't spring back as well as I used to between sleeping days and sleeping nights.

So how is it that I've just agreed to take on a full-time night audit position?  The writing.  I have to make a buck (don't we all?) and what better way than working a few hours each night and spending the rest of my time with a latte and my laptop.  The upcoming NaNoWriMo should be a breeze now that I'm going to have so many audit hours again.  I can work on postings for my WireWillow shop on etsy.  I can work on my blog.  I can write the next great American novel, or at least something cheesy and fun.

Now if I can find some way to be getting better amounts of sleep so that I'm awake enough to be efficient at all of those things, I'll be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment